Friday, March 30, 2012

Webpage Critique for Louisville Detailing . . . HELP!

I began a

new webpage

yesterday for a client. Louisville Detailing is a local car detailer that offers a load of other services besides those that a regular car detailing shop offers. I am thinking about outlining that on the front page somewhere. After all, it is

common practice to place all points that differentiates a certain business from it's competitors on a webpage

. All content, even links are currently from existing website, so if you critique, please do not pick on that. I am looking for suggestions for what, as a client, someone would look for to be on an 'auto detlailing' webpage. What would make YOU want to get your car spiffed up for a hot date? What would make you want to get a crummy decal off of your car or have someone else shine your rims and tires up? My thoughts are pricing right off, but I have placed that on the 'detailing' page considering they do have many other services. So, besides that. . . . The webpage can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. This is very useful post for me and it helps me a lot. Thank you so much for this and have a great time..
    by PSY 201 Entire Course

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next occasion I read a weblog, I am hoping that this doesnt disappoint me just as much as this. If you love pets, let visit game sims 4 cheats to create a wonderful pet

    ReplyDelete